Wednesday, March 5, 2008

INTRODUCING OUR "LOGO"

Somewhere in the midst of things I forgot to post our logo! He's kind of cool with that pot of gold and all that green! At least I think so!

He is on everything from the t-shirts (he is on the front and all of our sponsors are on the back IN COLOR), water bottles, programs, souvenir pins, awards and most anything else that he can be printed on! One of the kids noticed he was "skating to the right". I had to laugh because that was one of the first things that I noticed when he was sketched out for us. But as I reminded the young skater, "you know we do skate to the right when we are outdoor and we do skate to the right when we are skating session, so I think this time it will be o.k., how about you?" Of course he thought that was just fine. Good thing..... it was too late to do anything about it now anyway!

For those traveling in today... the roads were clear and there is a slight breeze blowing with the beautiful blue sky as far as the eye can see. Keep your eyes open when driving on the freeways or even local streets, as traffic can be doing 70mph one moment and literally dead stopped the next. I have had the opportunity to drive in many states and several countries and I think California as a whole ranks up there with some of the worst! We are always in a hurry to get somewhere and when we get where we were going, we want to hurry up and leave. Born and raised in California I can honestly say we need to slow down a little and look around, California is a beautiful state! Take it easy and we will see you at practice shortly.... Linda

No comments: