Thursday, March 13, 2008

BE CAREFUL WHAT FACE YOU MAKE!

Remember how your mother used to say, "be careful.... if you keep making that face, it might get stuck that way"?? As I take pictures and the kids make funny faces, I tell them "don't make a face unless you're o.k. with it being seen by thousands of people"!!

Some of these kids listened and others.... well I'm not so sure! Hope you Enjoy.

Corina Blas doesn't like mornings!! Normally a smile would adorn her face, but not today!! I told you to smile Rina...



Andrew Simmons from Washington was full of smiles during the clinic and had no problem showing it! Do you have a photo from this past weekend that you would like to share? Send it to woodsk8@yahoo.com and I will post it with your story! Linda



Chelsi Legualt from Idaho decided to hide her face, but that left something "else" for me to capture!! Chelsi, next time just smile!!

No comments: